About

Friday, May 30, 2014

TiLT: Things i Love Thursday!

Here's my list of things that made me happy this week:

  • Classes started back up! Yay! I missed my teacher and classmates. <3
  • Dinners out with friends.
  • Going to go see Maleficent this weekend. (I hope it's as awesome as it looks. Jolie don't fail me now!)
  • Otters. Always got love for my spirit animals/woo-woo wonder critters!
  • The fact that June is nearly here and the weather still remains bearable. 
  • Allergy season has officially left and I can breathe (sort of!) again.
  • Beating that pesky level of Candy Crush and/or Bubble Witch
  • Short work weeks.
  • Making up a book list to read in August when classes are officially (!) over.
  • Rare moments when my cat, Mowgli, feels like cuddling. 
  • Documenting good hair days.
  • Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with no obligations! (Those are the best. Aren't they?)
That's about it for me, what's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment