About

Friday, May 23, 2014

TiLT: Things I Love Thursday


On my love list for the week!
  • Swapping BPAL (Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab) samples with a coworker friend.
  • Going to see X-Men this weekend with friends. 
  • Reading the Wicked Garden series by Lenora Henson and having to wait patiently for the next book.
  • One of a kind meteor showers
  • Awkward bathroom conversations with coworkers
  • A three day weekend! Woohoo!
  • Pool season- can't wait to go splashing around!
  • Electric blankets
  • Dunking chicken nuggets into a chocolate Wendy's frosty.
  • Dr. Pepper and Hershey's chocolate. (I am always grateful for junk food!)
  • Long phone calls with long distance buddies
  • My hilarious, supportive, and wonderful parents. 
  • Getting to go back to school next week! I can't wait!
  • Getting a scholarship for my summer session at school
  • And of course...getting to sleep in! Ahh, bliss!

That about wraps it up for me. What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment