About

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Whiskey in a Tea Cup



Oh my goodness! Hi, everyone!

I am so pleased to be here and to get to know as many of you as possible. How are you doing today?

Here's a little bit about me- My name is Jenna Austin and I am 80% whimsy and 20% giggles. I have never not been a creative person. And only recently have I decided to seriously sit myself down and commit myself to writing. 

By day I'm a production artist and get to make pretty things. By nightfall I'm a whirling dervish hell bent on writing THE BEST THING EVER! (It usually turns out to not be that, but we all have to start somewhere don't we?)

I am fortunate to have a loving and supportive family and friends. And while I live alone with an increasingly needy cat, I hold out hope that Richard Armitage will finally return my phone calls. 

A girl can dream, right? ;)

While I hope to be busy putting down some of my whimsy and wonder here on a weekly basis- I hope you'll come visit me at Fantastic Spatula- a magical writing space I share with my dear friend S. Kemp. We'd love to see you around!


No comments:

Post a Comment